Alternating responsible international role, plus about one week of travel per month.
Business consultant/Asset Management
This is what you are going to do
As an OXplus Business Consultant, you will be working on one of our projects to optimize and support client Asset Management processes with EAM and IOT software solutions. Complex cross border projects in which you help international companies to cooperate and make progress together, is now part of your daily schedule.
You are going to help our customers enter the future. You contribute to implementations of applications where you work closely together. You come up with new developments and apply them. You also provide users with training and support.
This is what you get
As an international business consultant you will receive the (internal) training and supervision you need. You will also get to know our clients quickly and intimately and you will gain experience with various disciplines. This will enable you to continue developing into the professional you want to be.
Who we are
- Let’s GO for it!. We at OXplus want to make a direct impact on our clients and on challenging projects. Our consultants work at national and international level on projects for various clients in the Transportation, Energy & Utilities, Aviation and Production sectors.
- In order to get the right results, we always want to get the best out of ourselves – and each other. The top priority is your professional and personal growth! Together with other consultants you will share your experiences, undergo training, have fun and organise social events.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an analytical young professional with a talent for organisation and knowledge of people. Someone with real drive to get the desired result. If you think you fit the profile below, we would be only too pleased to meet you!
- You have a degree at higher professional education (HBO) or university level in a technical, science or business administration field.
- You have (international) work experience which has given you (some) knowledge of consultancy.
- You have proven strong organisational and facilitating skills.
- You have other interests which show that you are entrepreneurial and quick to take initiative.
- You are a good communicator and are happy dealing with people with various (cultural) backgrounds and have an excellent command of English (and possibly other European languages).
- You are very analytical and can structure large quantities of information and think ahead.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are prepared to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- You have the drive to become an excellent business consultant or project manager.