Would you like to be part of a team that, by combining industry knowledge and today’s technology, helps businesses move to the next level and achieve their business objectives?
Project Manager (Medior)
This is what you are going to do
As a Project Manager, you’ll manage the full-cycle implementations from start to finish, where knowledge of and experience with different project management methodologies are a requisite. As an OXplus Project Manager, you will focus on meeting the agreed deliverables: on time, within budget and scope. With our project portfolio growing at a rapid pace, we need professionals on our team who want to take the lead in providing our customers in state-of-the-art platform.
This is what you get
As an OXplus Project Manager you will receive the (internal) training and supervision you need. You will also get to know our clients quickly and intimately and you will gain experience with various disciplines. This will enable you to continue developing into the professional you want to be.
Who we are
OXplus is a dynamic and fast-growing IBM partner with a rock-solid background and extensive experience in the world-wide Railway industry, and is a 2020 Bronze FD Gazelle Award winner for one the fast growing companies in the Netherlands.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an analytical young professional with a talent for organisation and knowledge of people. Someone with real drive to get the desired result. If you think you fit the profile below, we would be only too pleased to meet you!
- You hold a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree.
- You have completed several full-cycle (ERP/EAM) implementations.
- You have two years or more experience with ERP project management;
- Knowledge of ERP, preferable hands-on experience as consultant
- Certification in Program/Project management methodology (PRINCE2, PMI, Scrum.)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- You have a businesslike and professional appearance.
- You have the drive to continue developing and are willing to invest in your growth.
- You are willing to travel domestically.
- You identify with our core values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship.