OXplus supports managers and maintainers of (Civil) Infrastructure to maintain and assess risks, reducing maintenance costs, extending the life of structures and assisting engineers in assessing risk of failure.
HOW WE HELP
OXplus understands that being responsible for civil infrastructure means being responsible for the maintenance, renewal, expansion and safety of the railroads, water treatment facilities, sewer lines, roads, utility grids and bridges. Allocating space on the track, regulating all traffic and building and managing stations. With every action it is vital to keep an eye on the future. This underlines the increasing focus on sustainable mobility.
Through innovation, OXplus helps to make it possible for more people to travel by train and for more goods to be transported by rail. We implement asset management strategies to preserve and extend the service life of long-term infrastructure assets which are vital underlying components in maintaining the quality of life in society and efficiency in the economy.
3 Key Values
Civil Infrastructure operators will gain three key values from our Enterprise Asset Management Strategies for Civil Infrastructure.
- Maintain: Optimize maintenance by having industry customized enterprise asset management and operations.
- Extend Life: Monitor asset health and determine the ”next best action” to help extend life by targeting issues early.
- Assess Risk: Enable modeling to assess risk of failure before disaster occurs.
Asset Management for Civil Infrastructure
OXplus’ Civil Infrastructure Domain Expertise includes:
- Common infrastructure hierarchies;
- Standard procedures for maintenance, inspections Defect Management;
- Linear and corridor level management;
- Optimized asset usage;
- Pre-emptive maintenance recommendations;
- Structural health analytics;
- Standardized reporting;
- 3D Modeling for analysis;
- Intelligent Vision Analytics.
GOOD FOR ECONOMIES AND SOCIETIES
Smarter Roads, Bridges and Tunnels
HOW IT'S DONE
Bringing BIM & GIS Together!
A successful implementation by OXplus enables you to apply BIM & GIS to your project and will help you advance the understanding of projects in context of its location and the broader natural environment, enable collaborative workflows that minimize data loss and reduce inefficiencies, make more informed decisions to accelerate project delivery and improve the operations and maintenance of completed assets.
The video below, by our friends at Autodesk and Esri, shows how combining BIM & GIS enables you to integrate the worlds of location intelligence to help you plan, design, build and operate better.
FACTS AND FIGURES
How we close the gap
- Manage work, history and maintenance more effectively – 15-25% increase in productivity
- Monitor structures 24/7 – Realtime alerting when problems arise
- Health assessments of assets – >30% reduction in time for risk assessments
- Predict impending issues – >70% improvement in detection accuracy
15-30% overall cost reduction on maintenance realized by clients!
A WIDE RANGE OF CAPABILITIES
To Manage Civil Infrastructure
- Define a hierarchy of defect types and severity to standardize inspections;
- Reduce costs by more effectively controlling work done by contractors;
- Understand the history of work and failures on a bridge, tunnel, road or rail;
- Optimize work schedules to reduce road closures and rail possessions.
- Understand when and why a bridge or tunnel moves;
- Use sensor data and AI to predict structure failures;
- Get insight 24/7 from structures without waiting for manual inspections;
- Visualize the current state of your bridge, tunnel, rail or road.
- Understand the health of a road or rail network of structures at-a-glance;
- Prioritize work based an understanding of the health of a bridge;
- Extend the life of components such as bearings, shocks, hangers, and decks;
- Reduce unnecessary inspections and replacements;
- Plan outages more effectively to reduce impact on traffic;