About Windpark Maintenance
OXplus has started a partnership with IMS International. IMS International participated in an innovative Windpark Project covering 6 windparks. This project is called ‘DAISY4OFFSHORE’ where IMS provided services and their asset & maintenance management solution. By making smart use of all kinds of sensors , a concept has been developed that makes it possible to gain insight into the performance of the wind turbines.
-measure corrosion on turbines
-record vibrations and movements on the tower and rotor blades
-measure the oil level
-measure the temperature and monitor the weather conditions
- allows owners of wind turbines to provide and manage all technical, Operational, financial, maintenance, legal security and compliance aspects.
- has a central control tower functionality for its Management, as well as a real-time interactive 24/7 connection with Tablets and smartphones.
- uses the latest asset and maintenance management Concepts.
- is fully web-based and supports various devices like PCs, tablets and smartphones.
- is suitable for all (type) wind turbines.
- is capable to configure and link many technical parameters which can be monitored in real-time, which results pro-actively in achieving maximum performance, optimization of availability and avoidance of failure of critical Components.
- saves maintenance costs up to 25-30 per cent
About our Collaboration
Paul van Kempen
Managing Director | KEC
Our Partnership with IMS International is very important as this enables OXplus to enter the Wind Energy Market. Our solutions and services are very complementairy and together we can scale up our joined Value Proposition into different Focus Industries like Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing and Aviation
Richard van Dongen
CCO | OXplus