We service Railway Operators with insights / decision support tools to operate their Fleet / Assets with high punctuality, availability and Customer Satisfaction with respect to all Safety regulations. This enables Operators to provide safe, enjoyable and affordable travel.
Driving results for Railway Operators
OXplus understands that Railway Operators are mainly looking to deliver the best possible customer experience for their rail users, operate more efficiently, maintain safety and service quality and lower the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). We help you drive these results by helping you increase the image, insight and uptime of your assets. High Reliability, Availability and Maintainability are the driving forces provided by our Solutions. With OXplus Fleet Control that gives full insight in the entire fleet status at a glance and OXplus Capacity Planner, our Solution for Autonomous Maintenance Planning, we make sure your maintained assets are serviced in the most efficient way possible.
33% increase in Service Capacity with the OXplus Capacity Planner!
Dutch Railways (NS) – The Dutch rail network is the busiest in the European Union, and third busiest in the world after Switzerland and Japan. In ongoing cooperation with our client Dutch Railways, we have changed a fairly inefficient way of service planning into a highly automated data driven process.
THE BENEFITS OF
Enterprise Asset Management for Railway Operators
The benefits of using Enterprise Asset Management include:
- Less time and cost to introduce new vehicles into service;
- Reduced cost and increased safety by management of tires and wheels;
- Reduced costs by quickly processing all eligible warrantee claims;
- Reduced fuel consumption by monitoring usage;
- Increase the efficiency and safety of the fleet by quickly recalling or upgrading the fleet;
- Ensure compliance at all times by management of licenses, permits and insurance information;
- Management of motor pools including billing for usage;
- Advanced reporting capabilities;
- Availability as a SaaS offering or for on premise use.