We provide Manufacturers with solutions to manage and maintain the requirements, configurations and engineering processes of their Rolling Stock as well as supporting their mission of increased business value once they further mature into a Service & Maintenance model.
Rolling Stock Maintainers
Driving results for Rolling Stock Manufacturers
OXplus understands that management and support are vital in the warranty period after delivery of the manufactured Rolling Stock. After final commissioning by the client, the warranty clock begins to tick. That is where OXplus supports Manufacturers to make sure you can deliver and exceed expectations on the operational years warranty, resulting in bonuses instead of penalties. We maximize availability and deliver continuous support using the latest technology with high quality systems that can be used throughout the entire contract period (until long after the warranty period).
When the maintenance is eventually turned over to the Operator, OXplus can continue the support for the Operator’s Organization. That way they can use the same system with the same support and quality, aimed at enhancing/optimizing the Asset Lifecycle. This results in a smooth transition from one party to another, based on a proven track record.
GOING THE EXTRA MILE
Common Goals include:
- Managing and maintaining requirements;
- Managing and maintaining configurations;
- Managing and maintaining engineering processes;
- Reducing out of service time;
- Improving utilization and performance;
- Extending an asset’s life;
- Delivering on warranty agreements;
- Increasing performance bonuses.
Common Challenges include:
- Visibility across the entire end-to-end supply chain;
- Managing the product quality;
- Securing the intellectual property;
- Increasing competition;
- Changes in customer demand;
- Heightened cyber-security threats;
- The emergence of technology standardization;
- Technology-driven disruptions like autonomous operations.
Predictive Maintenance for Siemens Mobility!
Montreal, Canada – OXplus builds smart systems that use IoT data generated by the vehicles in order to predict when repair or replacement is needed. For the purpose of predictive maintenance, OXplus has implemented the Siemens Mobility CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Information System) offering, CORMAP®, an IBM Maximo based solution, and integrated it with Railigent®, the Mindsphere® based IoT platform of Siemens Mobility.
THE BENEFITS OF
Enterprise Asset Management for Manufacturers
The benefits of using Enterprise Asset Management include:
- Less time and cost to introduce new vehicles into service;
- Reduced cost and increased safety by management of tires and wheels;
- Reduced costs by quickly processing all eligible warrantee claims;
- Reduced fuel consumption by monitoring usage;
- Increase the efficiency and safety of the fleet by quickly recalling or upgrading the fleet;
- Ensure compliance at all times by management of licenses, permits and insurance information;
- Advanced reporting capabilities;
- Availability as a SaaS offering or for on premise use.